
This is Tyler and she really loves her binky. She usually has it only during naps, at bedtime or when she is very upset in the car. I have been trying to "limit" her time with her binkys. I realize that she is still young and I guess she won't be accepting her diploma or walking down the aisle with a pacifier in tow. I have received all sorts of advice on how and when to remove the binky from her life. I'm nervous because it is difficult for me to say no to my daughter. Forget asking Ty to be the bad guy; she has him wrapped around her little finger. I'm just not sure what I am going to do or when I am going to do it.
2 comments:
dont worry about it, shes little shell grow out of it :)I think binkis are cute, lil and max would never take one.
Don't worry so much! She will get rid of it when she is ready, she is very independent and will soon be tossing it to the side for something else. You are a wonderful Mother!!
Post a Comment