Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Quick Baby Update

As you already know, I have quite a few friends pregnant with baby #2.  I thought I would give a quick little update:  Jen and Jon found out that they are having a baby GIRL!!!  They are due near the middle of July.  As of last week, they still hadn't decided on a name.  When they do, I think they are going to keep it a secret until baby girl Swanson makes her debut. Kristine and Carey are due near the middle of September.  Kristine has been having some issues with her heart so please keep her in your prayers.  I think they will find out the sex in about 8 weeks, if not sooner.  With Carter, they found out at 15 weeks! My other girlfriend is due about two weeks after Kristine.  I'm not sure who they have shared the news with, so I am going to keep her name a secret until I get the OK.  Please keep all these ladies in your thoughts and prayers for healthy pregnancies and healthy babies!

No comments: