Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tyler's Date with Parker James


On Wednesday, Jen and I took the kids to the Regal Cinemas "Free Kids Movie Event".  Let's just say I am REALLY glad it was free and the theatre was full of other little ones!  Tyler did well for about the first 15 minutes of the movie.  After that, she was her usual "spirited" self. She wanted to walk around, lay on the nasty movie theatre floor, rock the seats in front of us (which were occupied), scream and throw a mini fit.  I tried to bribe her with food but she ended up covered in her granola bar as a result of her mini fit.  Parker, on the other hand, was a perfect gentleman!  We left about 1/2 way through the movie. I think we might wait until next summer to try the movies again!

2 comments:

Leina said...

We went to UP with Leina recently and took her car seat into the theater and kept her in it during the movie. She didn't make it through the entire thing...but did last about 90 minutes or so. Much longer than I figured it would last. Just tossing that out there!

Sarah Ommen said...

We still haven't been! Maybe soon :)