Sunday, August 9, 2009

Race Day (July 18, 2009)

I never thought I would be a fan but Tyler and I had the opportunity to watch the Top Fuel Dragsters in Seattle and YES, we had a blast! My girlfriend's husband races. Actually, Carrie's family used to race and her hubby (Joe) comes from a family of racing as well. It is in their blood. They were generous enough to offer us tickets about three weeks ago. Jodi and I took Tyler and Gabby up, to Seattle, for the weekend. I was a little nervous about taking Tyler to such a loud event with so many people. All the worry was for nothing as usual. We had such a great time watching the races and hanging out with our friends. The three girls figured out where the keys to the golf cart were and stuck the correct key in the ignition. It was pretty funny! Big thanks to Carrie and Joe Hartley for the tickets and their hospitality that day!!! Below are a few of the MANY pictures I took...











No comments: