Ice dancing. I just don't get it. Looks a lot like pairs figure skating to me, right? I've been sucked into the Olympics every night instead of sleeping. Which reminds me, thanks NBC for the CRAPPY coverage and tape delay for something going on in the SAME TIME ZONE as I reside. Seriously?! Anyway, some moments have been worth the lost sleep: the Flying Tomato winning the gold and showing off his new McStack 1280 or whatever he calls it and anything Apolo Ohno. This commercial still brings tears to my eyes and gives me the chills every single time I watch it. Some moments have not been worth the late night: ICE DANCING and that Russian ice skater with the mullet. Does that guy seriously lack some class or what?!?! Oh and can I tell you that I am the last person on the face of the earth who would want to watch hockey BUT boy oh boy am I glad we watched the game on Sunday! GO USA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Its hard to decide which is cheesier...Ice Dancing or Plushinko. Stephen asked "Didn't that guy star in 'Blades of Glory'" without a hint of sarcasm. And, the "skating" he does in between those quad jumps? Hilarious! He's cheesier, but WAY more entertaining than Ice Dancing!
Post a Comment