Friday, March 7, 2008

Another Baby in the Mix

Earlier this evening, I had the chance to chat with a good friend of mine. We play phone tag a lot, so finally connecting was wonderful! In the last voicemail she left me, she mentioned she had been really sick and was sorry for not being able to make plans recently. Hmmmmm ...knowing how sick she had been when pregnant with her daughter, I had a tiny feeling she might be pregnant again. She did confirm my suspicions and is due September 14th. I am thrilled! That brings the "Pregnant Friend" count to eight including a friend of Ty's from college, all my girlfriends and possibly our neighbor (I haven't confirmed her pregnancy because I haven't seen her in the past few weeks...we heard it from another neighbor. YES, it's kinda "Desperate Housewives" sometimes.) YEAH FOR BABIES!!! Tyler is going to have so many new little buddies.

No comments: