I plan to post some pictures and stories, from our trip, on Sunday or Monday. Hopefully life will slow down a little next week. I am eager to get back to play group, story time, OMSI and all of our friends!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Back to Reality
We are home safe, sound and sad. Florida was beautiful and spending time with family was perfect. Tyler is WAY off of her schedule. She was up at 4:30 this morning and didn't go back to sleep. The house looks like our suitcases exploded in almost every room. Our refrigerator is bare. I am hoping to get laundry, grocery shopping and other various errands done today. I also want to get Tyler back into her normal routine. The next few days are crazy for us! Tomorrow and Saturday, Ty and I have tickets to watch the first two rounds of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament, at the Rose Garden. It will be two full days of basketball...I am really looking forward to some close games! My cousin is also coming into town, for the games. He goes to school at Gonzaga and their team will be playing in Portland. We have plans to see him on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome Home!! Can't wait to see pics
Post a Comment