Tuesday, April 29, 2008

BPA Free!!!

After much research (thanks Dan and Shan!!!), Ty and I have decided to switch Tyler to BPA free bottles, sippy cups and dishes. We also consulted with our pediatrician who recommended we stop using any and all Avent products or any products known to contain BPA. We are now using glass bottles and various Born Free, BPA Free, items. I love the Siliskins silicone covers for the glass bottles! We have also thrown out all unsafe water bottles and Tupperware. We just bought a couple of SIGG Aluminum Water Bottles from Amazon. I've yet to find an alternative to Tupperware besides looking for the "safer" numbers. If you are concerned or have questions, check out the Z Recommends Blog, which I have a link to under "Blogs and Other Links of Interest".

2 comments:

The Jenkins Family said...

Just the kick we needed to get moving on replacing all of our items! BIG thank you!!

Kersten said...

Just wanted to let you know that Amazon sells the old fashioned glass evenflo bottles for super cheap. I bought a bunch for baby boy, and they are way more economical than the Born free ones!