Friday, April 18, 2008
Products That I Love - Week One
There are so many products that I use and absolutely love...why not share them with all of you?!?! This weeks product is actually a company that makes a few things I use almost daily. Method is one of my favorite brands of cleaning/home products. They make environmentally safe products that smell wonderful (lavender, sweet water, pink grapefruit and vanilla apple to name a few!) and are affordable. We use their hand soap, laundry detergent, fabric softner, dryer cloths, aroma pill, aroma spray, flushable bathroom wipes (for cleaning the toilet and counters), toilet bowl cleaner and shower spray. I usually buy all their products at Target but I've noticed that Whole Foods has started to carry a few of their items. In addition, Method has introduced a children's line of bath products and a line of baby products. If you haven't heard about Method, check 'em out at www.methodhome.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment