Sunday, April 20, 2008

Crawling

It's official...Tyler is crawling! In the past eight days, she had taken a few little crawls forward at her Auntie Shan's house and then again in front of Ty. Of course I missed both "events". This afternoon we were at Shan's house again and Tyler must have figured it out, because she took off all over the living room. It is crazy to watch her crawl!!! However, it has hit us hard...we need to childproof our house and we need to do it quickly. Tyler was already into everything within arms reach and now it will only get worse.

Oh, I almost forgot...Shan and Dan are having another little girl. Addyson Emme is doing very well, growing like she should, and hopefully will be here the first week of September.

1 comment:

Kersten said...

Yay for Tyler!!! I cant believe she's crawling already! Time sure moves fast when you have little ones.