Saturday, June 28, 2008
It's Hot!
It's hotter than sin today! I think we hit 100 or darn near close. I hosted Shannon's baby shower this afternoon. We actually had to have the shower inside because of the heat. 20 ladies and 6 kiddos under the age of three. It was a lot of fun! Thankfully we had AC installed last spring. I will post more on the shower later with a few pictures. After everyone left, my mom and I took Tyler out into the backyard and let her play in her kiddy pool. Tyler LOVES being in water. We probably could have left her in there all night and she would have been happy as a clam. She had a great time splashing me and picking grass to eat. Motts also had his kiddy pool out but preferred laying in the grass, in the sun. Dogs are so silly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment