Sunday, January 25, 2009
First Antibiotics of 2009
We made a quick visit to Urgent Care this afternoon. Tyler has had upper respiratory problems for about the last month. I've chalked it up to cold and flu season. However, her cough has gotten progressively worse over the past three days. Turns out she has a sinus infection and an ear infection. I guess her eyes being a bit puffy had to do with the sinus infection and not the lack of sleep from all of the coughing. She is now on a 10 day cycle of antibiotics which will hopefully knock out both the sinus and ear infections.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! These poor little kids of ours just can't win! I hope she feels better soon and you all get some rest.
Here's hoping that she feels better soon and the antibiotics do the trick!
Post a Comment