Monday, January 12, 2009
Who Knew it Could Fly so Far?!?!
That's right, I'm talking about vomit. Tyler had her first real bout of projectile vomit this afternoon. I was on the phone with Kristine and turned around just in time to catch the first "Poltergeist" like action right onto the couch. I can joke about it now but at the time I was a little bit panicky! It was not pretty and I am still trying to figure out how to get the smell out of the couch. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment. Oh and I would suggest everyone avoid us like the plague because I have no idea why she is sick or when she will get better. LOL It really does feel like if it's not one thing right now, it's another. First the runny nose, then the rashes, then the fever and now the puke. Really?!?!? Can we please have a break from all of this?!?!!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment