Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Counting and the ABC's
This morning Tyler and I have been cleaning the house and organizing her toys. While I was throwing some toys in a bin, I heard Tyler start counting. She usually gets to 3 and then stops or is distracted. However, she continued on to 4 and then 5 and so on. She skipped 8 and then stopped at 10. It was the first time I have heard her count to 10. I sat down with her and she did it two more times, still skipping 8 both times. She can also sing the alphabet song but you can't understand about 1/3 of her letters. I will try to get it on video and post it later this week. It's pretty funny! Time has just gone so quickly; it's hard to believe she is 20 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay Tyler Grace! You are so smart!
Post a Comment