Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Update on Tyler
Tyler has been sick all week, with today being the most difficult day for her and me. We took her into the doctor this evening and she has a double ear infection. Poor girly! I just rocked her to sleep, which I haven't done in ages, and she didn't wake up when I stuck her in the crib. That's when I know she is feeling like hell. She is on antibiotics for the next 10 days. In addition, she can't fly for the next 10 days. Which means we cancelled our trip to Las Vegas. It's a bummer because we were really looking forward to seeing Joel and meeting Julie. Weddings are always lots of fun! Oh well, we can always plan a "non-child" trip in the next few months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
A non child trip would be ideal! Maybe we could meet you for a night!
Post a Comment