Sunday, May 3, 2009

Preschool Already?!?!

I have started to research preschools for Tyler.  We are looking into enrolling her for the 2010-11 school year.  If you have any advice/suggestions/thoughts, please leave a comment.  We are looking for all the help we can get!  

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I think the best thing you can do is gather all the information you can on schools in your area. Once you have that, you can narrow down which ones seem like a good fit. Then take a tour of each place, meet the teachers, see if you can sit in on a class.

I and J Mommy said...

We highly recommend our preschool!! Tualatin Valley Preschool is a co-op preschool, so the cost is low and the parent involvement is high. Needless to say we love meeting so many wonderful parents and Isabella loves the teachers and her classmates. Great place to learn