Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Private Blog

Ty and I have been talking about making this blog private. The intention of this was to keep our family and close friends updated on us and little Miss Tyler Grace. Since we have been able to "track" where people are visiting from, we have noticed a lot of people reading the blog who are not familiar to us. I had asked people who are reading our updates, to leave a comment indicating who they are. Some of you did but a lot of people didn't. I gotta admit, that doesn't make us comfortable. We have been racking our brains to figure out who we know in Minnesota or Texas. Neither one of us has an answer!!!

I hate to be all serious and such, however this is our little peanut and we want to protect her. More than likely, we will be making our blog private in the next few days. If I have your email, I will be sending you an invite to our blog. If you don't have a blogger account, there might be a few extra steps needed to view our happenings. Again, this is in the best interest of Tyler. Please be patient with me as I send out the emails...

No comments: