Thursday, May 22, 2008

Who's Reading Our Blog

We are just curious and would love to know who is reading our blog on a regular basis. If you wouldn't mind posting a comment below, letting us know who you are, we'd really appreciate it! Just click on "comments" and type away. We want to make sure all of our family and close friends have this link. Thanks!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph....
I have been checking your blog a couple of times a week to check out your pics of little peanut! She is growing sooooo fast! Have a great weekend and we will see you next week! Jen Swanson

Kersten said...

I check it weekly!

The Jenkins Family said...

We check it all the time! Love the updates and pics!

Eugene Grammy said...

Grandpa and I check the blog almost daily to make sure we don't miss anything.

Anonymous said...

hey Steph,
I check in several times a week, love the pic's. Nice to see what is going on since we don't connect very often. Thanks

Kim

Anonymous said...

I check in a few times a week and love reading about the adventures you are having with little Tyler!

AO said...

Hey Sass,

I check it weekly, if not more often. You do a great job of keeping up with the posting! I know how much work that can be.

Sarah Ommen said...

I don't check in enough. I just read this so I'm sorry I didn't comment earlier!