Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Swim Class

This past Saturday, Tyler and I enjoyed some mommy/daughter time during swim class. The focus was on getting the kiddos comfortable on their backs. As you can see in the first photo, Tyler wasn't so sure. However, in the second photo, she was pretty relaxed and seemed to enjoy floating on her back. The instructor also had us work on "teaching" the babies to roll onto their backs once they hit the water. There really isn't any "correct" way to teach an eight month old to roll over in the water and have them learn it quickly. However, we worked on it anyway. Tyler loves her swim class...she is a water baby! It is right smack in the middle of her morning nap so we always have a huge struggle right before class and right after. It is worth it when all I see is her huge grin for a half hour. She also enjoys drinking the pool water which is gross but what can I do?


No comments: