Friday, August 15, 2008
HOT, HOT AND HOTTER!!!
It's another triple digit day here in the Portland are. We hit the pool earlier today with Kristine, Carter and Debbie. It was 86 degrees at 10:15am so we decided an early swim time would be best for the little ones. Sam, Abby, Tyler and Carter all had a blast in the pool. Of course both Kristine and I forgot our cameras. Oh well! We are now shut inside the house with the A/C on. It's too warm to take the kids anywhere else today. I think it might be time for popsicles! It is going to be 100+ tomorrow as well and then 90 something on Sunday. This isn't typical weather for our area. I don't mind one or two days of 90 something but this is not fun. It's harder to get outside without frying or dehydrating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We're hot and humid here. Very weird weather. We usually have more of a dry heat. It is so gross!
Post a Comment