Monday, August 4, 2008
I Might Not Know What I am Doing....
I was wrong...no ear infections. That's good and bad for us; Tyler has an unexplained high fever. We just have to ride things out the next few days. The doctor wanted to wait on blood work and other such tests. We have an appointment on Thursday if Tyler's current situation doesn't improve. On a side note, we waited SEVENTY MINUTES to see our doctor. I'm calling Kaiser tomorrow! With the last three visits, our wait time has progressively gotten longer and longer. Usually they stick us in a room and we wait. Not today; we waited an hour until we were put in an exam room. We have always been a fan of our insurance and our doctors. However, today has put a black mark on our stellar opinion of Kaiser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Our appointments are getting later and later too. Not Kaiser, but still very annoying with little ones that get antsy! I feel your pain. I hope you get her figured out. Hopefully it's just a nothing fever.
Post a Comment