Being the die hard Duck fan that he is, my husband takes game days very seriously. I always make fun of the outfit he has on...do you think he is an Oregon fan?!?! Anyway, I smartly told him that he should throw on his sweatband to complete his outfit. Of course he did and proceeded to watch the rest of the game looking kinda silly. I have to admit, I love that about him. Sometimes, he wears the craziest stuff during football season. Not to mention flying the flag on Fridays, wearing a Duck polo to work on Fridays, eating bean dip before the games on Saturdays and the list goes on. He is a true fan! Well, he has been trying to get Tyler in on the action. He taught her to say "touchdown" while throwing her hands in the air to signal the touchdown. It's pretty funny! She also spends a little bit of time, if she will hold still, watching the game in daddy's lap. I think it is going to be a lot of fun raising her to be a little Duck fan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment