Sunday, September 7, 2008

What to Pack?




On Friday I was frantically running around the house, trying to pack for Eugene.  Those of you with kids know that it isn't as simple as throwing some clothes in a suitcase and off you go. Well, maybe it is but I haven't figured it out yet!  Anyway, I wasn't really keeping as good an eye on Tyler as I normally do.  Our house is pretty much "childproof" and she generally stays pretty close to me.  I had forgotten to close Tyler's bedroom door and she decided she wanted to help me pack.  After not hearing a word from her room, I realized she was probably doing something naughty.  Silence is trouble, right?  I had to laugh when I saw what she was doing.  Clothing was flying all over the room and she was smiling the whole time.  I guess she wanted to help me pack her bag.

No comments: