Saturday, February 2, 2008
Florida, here we come!
Tomorrow, Tyler and I are headed to Florida for a week of fun in the sun. For those of you in the Northwest, you know that this is the perfect time to head for 80 degree weather! My mom was attending a conference in Orlando and decided to spend an extra week with her brother and sister-in-law. My aunt and uncle live on Marco Island. This will be my first time flying with Tyler and I am doing it alone. In addition, my brother is coming out to Oregon for a quick visit. Yes, the timing is poor. However, we will spend some time with him this evening and hopefully that will satisfy me until he is back, this summer, for his wedding. He hasn't seen Tyler since she was three weeks old, so I know he is excited to be coming home. I have to admit, I am nervous about flying with a baby. I am crossing my fingers that she is all smiles and laughs for the plane rides. I will try to post while we are in Florida.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment