It has to be in the water. I currently have five girlfriends who are pregnant. Three are on baby number two and two are having their first one. I can't believe how quickly a pregnancy flies by when it is someone other than you who is pregnant. It also looks a lot better when it isn't you! Sarah is having a little girl and is due in April. Terri is having a girl and Kersten is having a boy, both due in May. Erica is having a boy and is due in July. Shannon doesn't know what she is having and she is due in September...the 7th to be exact, one day after my birthday! I still can't believe that these girls are all having babies. I think I only have two close girlfriends who are not pregnant. Kristine just had Carter four months ago and Jen is waiting until Parker is a bit closer to two.
When do we plan baby number two? Well, there is a little bit of a debate about that. Ty and I both agree that we will wait to start trying again until Tyler is at LEAST 16 months. After that, who knows....we go back and forth. We'd really like to enjoy Tyler's first year or two. However, having so many friends who are pregnant does make a tiny part of me want another one right now. All I have to do is tell Ty and he is quick to tell me that I am crazy to want another one at this moment. He is right! Tyler is finally sleeping through the night which is HUGE. I'm not sure if I will ever be ready to deal with the sleep deprivation that comes along with the first three months. She is also so much fun right now...so interactive and expressive. Her latest thing is to raise her voice as loud as possible and then smile when she gets attention. It's pretty funny. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to be a mommy again. However, I am really enjoying my daughter and all that comes with being a first time parent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment