Friday, February 8, 2008

Shopping with the girls


We spent most of Thursday shopping at Miramar Outlets in Estero.  Talk about AWESOME shopping!!!  Oregon's outlets have nothing on Florida.  I think we were there for more than eight hours.  I had to buy summer clothing for the little miss because everything we have fits her right now and will be no good come July.  I think I might have cleaned house at Gymboree and Children's Place.  Luckily, I packed very well and we have plenty of room for all of our new purchases.  I also found a beautiful dress for my brother's rehearsal dinner this summer.  This picture was taken at the end of our day.  Tyler was such a good little shopper...I think she is going to take after her mommy!

1 comment:

Kersten said...

awww...very cute! I'm so glad you are home, and that you had a wonderful time.