Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Christmas Eve
This is a perfect Christmas Eve...with one exception! My mom isn't able to make it for Christmas Eve. This will be the first Christmas without my mom. I had a good cry this morning but I realize that the circumstances are out of my control. We plan to celebrate, with her, this weekend. On a more positive note, I have been baking all day and everything has turned out perfect!!! It must be the bubbly I am consuming while I bake, right? I have had some major issues when making rolls the last few times. They have come out too dark and I haven't been able to figure out why. Must be the bubbly, right? The rolls are perfect today! Ty's family is on their way as we speak. Ty is running around with Tyler and I am about to get into the shower. I have spent the morning and early afternoon cleaning and baking. This is a perfect day for our family! I just wish my mom was here to enjoy it with us! Oh and we have been missing Matt and Molly!!! Tomorrow we will see my brother, his girlfriend and her kids along with my dad and his wife and their kids. Merry Christmas Eve to everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment