Friday, December 12, 2008

End of the Day

What a day!  If ever there was a day I should have started drinking when I got up, today would have been the day!!!  It's as though both Tyler and Mottley knew Ty was out of town (business) and they could do whatever they wanted.  Which is exactly what they did.  Just as I am cleaning up/chasing down/feeding one of them, the other one demands my attention.  I swear I have two children...one has four legs and the other has two.  Today was not one of my better days as a parent and I am sure I will have many more days like this one.  I don't know how single parents do it.  I can't even begin to fathom doing this day in and day out without the love and support of my husband.    Well, all is quiet here so I am finally off to bed.  Hopefully (fingers crossed) both Motts and Tyler go easy on me tomorrow!

No comments: